Michael Demasi – Treatment and Recovery

Michael Demasi - Treatment and Recovery

RIR Radio – Episode 834 Michael Demasi – As Director of Outreach at Amethyst Recovery Center for detox.  Get to know Michael by calling 516-468-4237

“I have the pleasure of dealing with a wide range of professional in the addiction field, communities, families and people looking to change their lives. Born and raised in  Long Island  NY. My 13 year struggle with alcohol, cocaine, prescription opiates, benzos,  all lead to IV heroin use. On 10/29/2012 I started my last recovery journey at a Florida Treatment center. I’m now coming up on 5 yrs of continuous recovery, and 3 yrs in the treatment industry.” Micheal Demasi  Learn More

Rockers In Recovery® – Privately Owned Media and Production Company. Rockers In Recovery® Trademark is Privately Owned, No use of trademark or our copy-write information in any form is allowed. 

Rockers In Recovery® – Media Related Posts;
Ken Seeley (A&E Intervention)
Lyle Fried (The Shores) – 2017 Unite To Fight Addiction
Darkest Before Dawn – Eric Clapton
Recovery Rock Festivals Help Educate About Addiction
Tim McGraw – Bitterness keeps you from flyin’
Music Can Help Addicts To Feel Emotions Again
Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run Can You Feel The Music?
Dr. Nick Colangelo – 2017 Unite To Fight Addiction

Please Feel Free To Contact Us With Questions

Name:   Required
Email Address:   Required
Telephone Number:   Required

Detox and Treatment Services

We Are Not A Treatment Program or Advocacy Group –  Rockers In Recovery® Radio & Productions has been a recovery media based organization since 2008.  Our sole purpose is to provide prevention and education information to anyone who suffers with drug addiction/alcoholism. We do this through our media platforms using the following; music, education, and our Recovery Partners.

DISCLAIMER – Our Website is based on opinion and is not meant to treat or diagnose any health or mental health issue of any kind. If you feel you need help for any health related issues please contact a physician or a mental health professional.