Rockers In Recovery News Media Website
RIR Cafes

Rockers In Recovery Cafes are the coffee house of choice for individuals in recovery or those who just enjoy a sober, enjoyable environment. We believe that Recovery is the beginning of truly enjoying life, not a sentence to a life of boredom. It is our aim to create safe and fun places that people in recovery can call their own.

RIR Cafes bring music and the spirit of recovery together to create an experience of entertainment and fellowship over a cup of coffee. Each cafe will be a place that allows for the rejuvenation of energy and spirit.


Coffee-Collage-4-600x600The cool part is each independent RIR Cafe will be doing their own unique special events weekly in their area, a safe place to go have some recovery fun. This is all happening while listening to RIR Radio or watching RIR UStream concert/festival productions in real time. Just like Starbucks, but now the recovery community will have its own.

Rockers In Recovery – Radio and Productions, a privately held Media and Production company owns the Trademarked Rockers In Recovery license rights to RIR-Cafes until 2020 for this exciting adventure. Their support allows us to provide access to an endless supply of streaming audio, interviews with rock legends, live concert streams, and in-cafe performances. Lori Sullivan and John Hollis owners of Rockers In Recovery Trademark are also shareholders of the Cafes.

Please Call Or Text –  786-488-6984

Detox and Treatment Services

We Are Not A Treatment Program or Advocacy Group –  Rockers In Recovery® Radio & Productions has been a recovery media based organization since 2008.  Our sole purpose is to provide prevention and education information to anyone who suffers with drug addiction/alcoholism. We do this through our media platforms using the following; music, education, and our Recovery Partners.

DISCLAIMER – Our Website is based on opinion and is not meant to treat or diagnose any health or mental health issue of any kind. If you feel you need help for any health related issues please contact a physician or a mental health professional.