You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content") , whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Rockers In Recovery , are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Rockers In Recovery does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Rockers In Recovery be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm or threaten to minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person, business or entity, including Your Rockers In Recovery and its employees and agents;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. violate or infringe the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
7. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
8. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
9. victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
10. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities.
11. encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
12. interfere with the use of Rockers In Recovery by others.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of Rockers In Recovery , you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the country in which you reside or other applicable jurisdiction. You must not use Rockers In Recovery if you are under 13. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by ourregistration form and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Rockers In Recovery has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Rockers In Recovery has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). If your account is disabled or banned from one or more chat rooms, you must not create another account without our permission.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
Rockers In Recovery does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Rockers In Recovery worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that we are not liable for Content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen Content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted Content. We reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and other affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of Rockers In Recovery .
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Rockers In Recovery reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Your Free Chat Rooms shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION